lunes, 21 de enero de 2008

Well Hello and welcome to my blog to everyone..! I’m Angel Quesada I’m from Mcbo, Venezuela! I’m 21 years old! And I study electronics engineering at URBE! I can say a lot of things about me.First of all I’m a really nice person, outgoing, responsible. I like Soccer a lot, to dance, to eat, to go out with friends and stuff like that.About the things I don’t like, first of all, I don’t like lies, hypocrisy, also our president xD.. About my future, well, what I really want is to graduate, and be a professional. I want to have a family and be happy xD. About learning a second language, I think it’s really important for my career and it’s something that I really like. And I think that this is a good way to know a lot of people and I think that’s really interesting. If you wanna know something else about me just ask! I´ll be around here!

0 comentarios: