Cover Letter

domingo, 9 de marzo de 2008

March 10, 2008

Mr. Robin Boyd, Human Resources

211-215 East 49th Street

New York, NY10017

Intel

Dear Mrs. Boyd:
I was very interested to see your advertisement for the sales manager in the Philadelphia Inquirer last week. I have been seeking just such an opportunity as this, and I think my background and your requirements may be a good match. My resume is enclosed for your review.

Of particular note for you and the members of your team as you consider this management placement are my strong accomplishments in reducing outstandings and reorganizing accounting and collections functions to achieve improved operating efficiency internally and improved cashflow for the institution as a whole.

If you are seeking a personal who stays abreast of her field, who understands technology, who earns 100% staff support, and who is as career-committed as it takes to achieve total success, then please consider what I have to offer. I would be happy to have a preliminary discussion with you or members of your committee to see if we can establish a mutual interest. If you have any questions or would like to schedule an interview, I can be reached at (0414)-6180389

Thank you for your attention to these materials. I certainly look forward to exploring this further.

Yours truly,


Angel Quesada

0 comentarios: